Dennis Port (with jobs on Cape Cod and in Plymouth County)
A great opportunity for an individual with strong organizational skills and experience building long-term trusting relationships with a portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate must engage with the landscape, leveraging resources to problem solve a broad scope of work. This individual will work in collaboration with the maintenance team and will be supported by the other internal divisions while working with and fostering relationships with external speciality vendors.
- Work with the production team to ensure the horticultural and aesthetic integrity for all assigned accounts.
- Work creatively to envision landscape improvements, design new gardens, and annual flower displays
- Work in conjunction with Landscape Architects to maintain the design intent.
- Provide clear and timely communication with clients regarding the status and potential enhancement of their properties, especially in response to remediation needs from storms/emergencies impacts.
- Manage account contracts and financials with the goal of performing the highest quality work while maintaining profitability.
- Apply problem-solving skills to ensure timely and effective responses to evolving client needs.
- Oversee subcontractors’ performance, including schedules and performance ratings.
- Be open to training and engaging in development of the team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working in an account management or similar leadership role.
- A degree in horticulture or a relevant field preferred but not required.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in cloud computing tools.
- Self motivation: ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Company Vehicle provided for business purposes
- 401(k) Match
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Company Sponsored Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
Apply for this position