Associate Account Manager
Dennis Port (with jobs on Cape Cod and in Plymouth County)
An introduction to account management working with a landscape portfolio of exclusive properties. An ideal candidate will assist in managing these landscapes alongside a senior account manager. This individual will have the opportunity to engage in the creative process of landscape management and learn best practices of horticulture. This is an entry level position in our management team with broad growth opportunities.
- Work with the production team to ensure the horticultural and aesthetic integrity for all assigned accounts.
- Work creatively to envision landscape improvements, design new gardens, and annual flower displays
- Work in conjunction with Landscape Architects to maintain the design intent.
- Provide clear and timely communication with clients regarding the status service dates and potential enhancement of their properties, especially in response to remediation needs from storms/emergencies impacts.
- Manage account contracts and financials with the goal of performing the highest quality work while maintaining profitability.
- Apply problem-solving skills to ensure timely and effective responses to evolving client needs.
- Oversee subcontractors’ performance, including schedules and performance ratings.
- Be open to training and engaging in development of the team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A degree in horticulture or a relevant field preferred but not required.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in cloud computing tools.
- Self motivation: ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Company Vehicle provided for business purposes
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Company Sponsored Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
Apply for this position