Seasonal Color and Decor Specialist
West Bridgewater (with jobs in Greater Boston/Newport)
A great opportunity for an individual with strong organizational skills driven by creativity. An ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of production principles and enjoys being creative in a collaborative environment. This individual will work alongside the Director of Seasonal Color and Decor assisting in procurement, design, and implementation. Together they will bring the latest color and decor displays to exclusive commercial and residential properties throughout Boston and MetroWest.
- Work closely with the Director of Seasonal Color to design containers, holiday decor, and annual bedding plants.
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships and assist in procurement of all materials.
- Lead a team of Seasonal Decor Specialists to inform installation and ensure integrity of design.
- Work collaboratively with account managers to ensure design is in keeping with client expectations.
- Work with the production team to ensure materials and equipment are available on site during installations.
- Ensure Seasonal Decor Specialist teams are operating in accordance with our safety standards and are working in compliance with the company safety team.
- Prior experience with seasonal color and decor design.
- Strong horticultural knowledge base as it relates to annuals and perennials.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to think critically and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Shows a strong enthusiasm and passion for being creative and working with a team of professionals.
- Self motivated and driven with the ability to work independently as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a routine basis.
- Ability to bend and stoop on a continual basis.
- Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Willingness and ability to work around bees, poison ivy, pollen, thorns and other environmental risks.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Company Vehicle provided for business purposes
- 401(k) Match
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Apply for this position